What is ChronicCare 360 Remote Patient Monitoring ?
ChronicCare 360 is a Remote Patient Monitoring Program for patients with one or more Chronic Diseases, which allows you to manage your health through connected at-home devices from the comfort of your home via cell phone, mobile device, or tablet.
Become a True Partner in your Health Care and Wellness with ChronicCare 360 by CareConnect Health. ChronicCare 360 is available for patients with or without Insurance.
In-Home electronic devices
Free Devices to Eligible Patients while Supplies last
If you have High Blood Pressure, diabetes, heart disease, kidney disease, COPD, Asthma or other chronic illness, our Care team uses digital technologies to stay connected with you in real time through Pre-programmed mobile devices, such as blood pressure monitors, glucometers, pulse oximeters, HbA1C monitors, and scales to monitor important health data. Our providers use this information, as well as two-way video visits to monitor your progress and detect problems early. Using this information, CareConnect Health providers can take action before problems worsen. This helps you avoid costly emergency room visits and hospital admissions.
All devices are Blue-tooth enabled and connected to ChronicCare 360 App and DO NOT require an Internet connection.
ChronicCare 360 is best suited to monitor
- High Blood Pressure
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Weight problems
The Benefits of ChronicCare 360
- Feel more secure knowing your care team regularly monitors your vital signs
- Detect health problems early to avoid serious complications
- Help you avoid emergency room visits and hospital admissions
- Get the care you need when you need it from a care team that works together to monitor your health
Simple steps to begin using ChronicCare 360 services
- Fill and Submit the Enrollment Form Below or call 229-273-8881 Ext 433
- If you are an established patient at any of our CareConnect Health offices we will arrange for you to be seen by your provider at that office. If you have never been to any of our offices, we will arrange for you to be seen by a provider at a CareConnect office closest to your home.
- If you qualify based on your chronic condition, CareConnect staff will work with you to download Chronic Care 360 App on your mobile device.
- They will also configure Remote Monitoring Devices to communicate with Chronic Care 360 App.
- Learn how to use devices and fit monitoring into your daily routine
- Monitor your vital signs using ChronicCare 360 App
Do you have a question or need assistance? We are here to help you. Send us a message by filling out the form below or call us.
If you need immediate assistance please call:
(229) 273-8881 Ext. 433 (8:30AM-5:00PM)
(650) 614-1746 (9:00AM- 9:00PM)